An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ This is a free sample from our Landscapes Workflow Kit. Get the full product here: https://goo.gl/kfyN3h
This free preset will boost the blues and make them pop in your landscape photos. Compatible with Lightroom CC, and Classic. The preset is compatible with RAW, JPEG, and TIFF files.
Full Product Information:
The full product contains over 33 presets designed to streamline your landscape photography workflow and add clarity & detail while certain presets will enhance the sunsets, boost certain colors or help with things like blue hour.
- Enjoy a faster and more efficient landscape workflow.
- Completely customizable settings and sliders that allow you full control over your final image.
- Compatible with JPEG, RAW, and TIFF files so you never have to worry about the presets not working.
- Quickly get started with the easy installation instructions that are included.
- Works with both MAC and PC.
Presets Included in Full Product:
nuu03 - basic landscape edit
nuu03 - basic landscape edit 02
nuu03 - blue boost
nuu03 - blue hour
nuu03 - contrast low
nuu03 - contrast medium
nuu03 - contrast high
nuu03 - contrast intense
nuu03 - cool shadows
nuu03 - darken -
nuu03 - darken --
nuu03 - darken ---
nuu03 - darken ----
nuu03 - dehaze +
nuu03 - dehaze ++
nuu03 - dehaze +++
nuu03 - desaturated greens
nuu03 - fog +
nuu03 - fog ++
nuu03 - fog +++
nuu03 - green boost
nuu03 - lighten +
nuu03 - lighten ++
nuu03 - lighten +++
nuu03 - lighten ++++
nuu03 - orange and yellow boost
nuu03 - overcast
nuu03 - red boost
nuu03 - sunny fall
nuu03 - sunrise enhance
nuu03 - sunset
nuu03 - sunset 02
nuu03 - winter landscape
Get it here: https://goo.gl/kfyN3h
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-free-blue-boost-for-landscapes.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] free blue boost for landscapes” containing '1' preset separated into a ”Develop Presets” folder.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom - Win: Edit >Preferences MAC: Lightroom >Preferences
3. Go to the ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” then to the ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the folder ”Develop Presets” containing the preset into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Close and Open Lightroom again.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.