An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Modern Film Collection for Lightroom provides film-inspired colors, perfect light enhancement, and wonderful skin tones. From the gorgeous pastels of popular wedding photography to intense cinematic colors, these presets are created to give your pictures a polished look all on their own. These film emulation will streamline your workflow and produce beautiful results. Modern Film Collection containing 40 Lightroom presets which enable you to put custom finishing touches on your image with just 1 click.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- 40 Lightroom Presets that compatible with Adobe Lightroom 4 - 6 and all Creative Cloud (CC) versions
- Can be Easily Adjusted to Fit Your Images
- Compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and All Creative Cloud versions
- Compatible with Both Mac OS and Windows PC Computers
- Fully Compatible with JPG and RAW Images
Modern Film presets for Lightroom, will give you everything you need to retouch your portraits in Lightroom professionally. Perfect for all types of photo sessions, fashion, weddings, love story & engagements, events, newborn and children, and everywhere you photograph people.
There are no reviews currently available.
Please make sure you’ve installed the free Creative Cloud Desktop App: https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/19#s2.
Make sure sync-files feature is turned on and not paused: https://www.adobeexchange.com/resources/19#s3.
When this feature is enabled, your add-ons are automatically synced/downloaded to your Download Folder.
Please refer to our install guides at:
LIGHTROOM PRESETS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Please Download and unzip the zip file.
2. In unzipped folder you will find the presets with .lrtemplate extension.
Open Lightroom Program
3. In top menu bar choose Lightroom => Preferences.
4. Please select the Presets tab.
5. Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder.”
6. In Explorer window that appears open the ‘Lightroom’ folder, and then open the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
7. Copy and Paste the presets folder into ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
8. Restart Lightroom Program, the presets can be found in the Presets section on the left in the Develop Mode.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org