An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
50 Film Presets for Lightroom Aurea Series simulates old Classic Films. They give to the images a combination of color saturation, depth, brightness and high sharpness, giving your photographs a professional look. Aurea works great with landscape, travel photography and portraits.
The effect of the presets may vary depending on the particular characteristics of the original photo.
This pack contains a total of:
50 Presets for Lightroom:
- 20 one click presets with Aurea Film Effect (standard effects, matte/faded, portrait, contrast punch, tonal range, saturation levels and drama effects).
- 16 tone tool presets (cool, dreamy, cross, warm, neutral and vintage)
- 5 sharpen presets.
- 3 vignetting tool presets.
- 6 bright presets
You can easily adjust the presets to your own style.
There are no reviews currently available.
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”JJF 50 film AUREA 0103.zip”.
Unzip it and you will get two folders with the presets inside: ”JJF 50 film AUREA xmp” and ”JJF 50 film AUREA lrtemplate”
Use the folder with the .xmp files for the new Lightroom Classic, Lighroom and Adobe Camera Raw in photoshop. For older versions use the folder with .lrtemplate files
For Lightroom Classic:
1. Open the Presets Folder inside Lightroom go to:
- PC: Edit > Preferences
- MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
2. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
3. Depending the version of Lightroom
In Lightroom Classic: Go to ”Settings” folder and paste the unzipped folder
In Lightroom 6 and before: Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
and paste the unzipped folder
4. Close and Open Lightroom again
1. Open your Lightroom CC application and Go to the the Editing section (Three horizontal lines).
2. Open the Presets section. Click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section in Lightroom CC.
3. Click on the three dots and choose ”Open Presets Folder”.
4. Copy and paste downloaded and unzipped Presets collection into ”Develop Presets” folder.
5. Restart your Lightroom CC application
For Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop:
1. Go to the following location on your computer: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
Leave that window open and go to the location where you unzipped the presets zip file and open the xmp folder
You will see a few folders within the xmp folder, select all of them and hit ctrl+C to copy them
2. Go back to the other window where you have the Settings folder open, and hit ctrl+V to paste all the folders inside
Now you should have the preset folder inside the Settings folder
3. Launch Photoshop and then ACR.