An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Say goodbye to complicated email feedback trails. Reviewing and approving artwork, imagery, video, audio, html banner ads, websites, 3D content for AR/VR – in fact all your content, is simple with PageProof®.
PageProof®'s Adobe CC extension lets you:
- Create a new proof
- View changes layered directly over your file
- Check off changes as done
- Create a new proof version
- View a dashboard of your proofs
Our team is always available in-app to ask a question if you need to over at https://pageproof.com.
- Receiving a single clear to-do list will see you reducing the number of iterations of your work.
- Giving and receiving feedback using the red pen is quick and easy for everyone involved and,
- Workflows help you route your work to the right people at the right time, and to include the key stakeholders you need.
► Our short videos (https://pageproof.com/youtube) will take you through how you can send proofs out with ease, how to review, upload new versions of your work and more.
Minimum supported versions:
- Illustrator CC 2018
- InDesign/InCopy CC 2018
- Photoshop CC 2018
- Premiere Pro CC 2018
There are no reviews currently available.
We love review and approval, so we are making it easier for you to send your work from your creative tool out to your reviewers.
This release includes:
- Extended transparency support for InDesign
- Display comments in all proof statuses
- Premiere Pro new version bug fix
- Over 3x faster upload times
- Show markup when in preview mode for InDesign
- Full support for spreads and page ranges in InDesign
- New login screen which supports SSO (single sign-on)
- Rich text comment support - reviewers can style their comment text
- Support for URLs in comments
- Seamless retrieval of reviewer's comments back into Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere Pro.
Smart and simple, just like PageProof.
Once the panel is installed:
1. Open Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, InCopy, Premiere Pro or Photoshop
2. Navigate to the Window Menu > Extensions > PageProof
3. Login using your PageProof account which you created over at https://pageproof.com
4. Now you are ready to create new proofs directly from within your Adobe creative tools
If the PageProof add-on does not install, please follow the manual install instructions here: