An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Say goodbye to complicated email feedback trails. Reviewing and approving artwork, imagery, video, audio, html banner ads, websites, 3D content for AR/VR – in fact all your content, is simple with PageProof®.
PageProof®'s Adobe CC extension lets you:
- Create a new proof
- View comments layered directly over your file
- Check off comments as done
- Create a new proof version
- View a dashboard of your proofs
Our team is always available in-app to ask a question if you need to over at https://pageproof.com
- Receiving a single clear to-do list will see you reducing the number of iterations of your work.
- Giving and receiving feedback using the red pen is quick and easy for everyone involved and,
- Workflows help you route your work to the right people at the right time, and to include the key stakeholders you need.
► Our short videos (https://pageproof.com/youtube) will take you through how you can send proofs out with ease, how to review, upload new versions of your work and more.
Minimum supported versions:
- Illustrator CC 2019
- InDesign CC 2020 (2019 supported, contact our team)
- InCopy CC 2019
- Photoshop CC 2019
- Premiere Pro CC 2019
- After Effects CC 2019
There are no reviews currently available.
We love review and approval, so we are making it easier for you to send your work from your creative tool out to your reviewers - and bring their feedback back in.
This release includes:
- Extended resizing of the PageProof panel
- Support for the text highlighting pen
- Support for the freehand drawing pen
- Support for Adobe After Effects
- New version availability check and notify
Smart and simple, just like PageProof.
Once the panel is installed:
Make sure you have an account on https://pageproof.com
1. Open Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, InCopy, Premiere Pro, After Effects or Photoshop
2. Navigate to the Window Menu > Extensions > PageProof
3. Login using your PageProof account
4. Now you are ready to create new proofs directly from within your Adobe creative tools
If the PageProof add-on does not install, please follow the manual install instructions here: