An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Create perfect double exposure photos with this kit. This kit contains Photoshop actions, gradients, and textures. The actions let you create double exposures using different techniques in different intensities in just one click - a huge time saver. Afterwards, use the gradients to further enhance your artwork. This kit also contains high-res textures so that you can get started quickly.
- Play All Effects
- Play All Effects (Black and White)
- Color Dodge
- Linear Dodge
- Lighter Color
- Hard Light
- Linear Light
- Pin Light
- New: Difference
- New: Difference Mask
- New: Difference Mask Inverted
- New: Exclusion
- New: Exclusion Mask
- New: Exclusion Mask Inverted
- New: Auto-Blend
- New: Linear Gradient
- New: Radial Gradient
- New: Reflected Gradient
- 30 High-Res Textures
- 10 Double Exposure Gradients
✔ Generates 160 Variations in One Click
Double Exposure Kit is the only product that creates 160 variations with just one Photoshop action. Simply play the action then pick an effect that looks the best. The effects are prerendered and switches instantly to save you massive amounts of time.
✔ Get Started with Free Textures
This kit contains free high-res double exposure textures that you can experiment with.
✔ Add Double Exposure Gradients in One Click
Simply enable on the Gradient layer and you'll get a modern gradient effect that works great with many double exposure photos. You can also switch effects using one of the many included gradients.
✔ 100% Nondestructive Editing
To meet the demands of professional photographers, all effects are created nondestructively. Your layers are never merged.
✔ Supports 16-bit RGB photos
There's no need to convert your image into 8-bit mode. All effects are compatible with 16-bit RGB photos.
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, it will be available in your local Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Photoshop, open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
3. Find the ATN file with a filename that matches your version of Photoshop. Drag and drop the ATN file into the Actions panel.
4. Drag and drop the GRD file into Photoshop to load the optional double exposure gradients.
5. Create a new document with two images on their own layer.
6. Go to the Actions panel (Window > Actions). Select an action then click the play button.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We're happy to help! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.