An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
25 Modern Kids Lightroom Presets
These 25 Lightroom Presets have been hand designed off a wide variety of indoor & outdoor child portrait photographs. This Pack will give your child portraits an overall boost, a Indie feel, a bright modern look, a soft glow, dramatic undertones, and enhance the entire photo.
Achieve beautiful well lit photos, dramatic details, highlighting and color toning with these 25 Lightroom presets. Designed for Family Photoshoots, Indoor/Outdoor Portraits, will work well on weddings and other portrait image as well.
25 Modern Kids Included to:
Clear Cool Tones
Vibrant Fade...and many more.
Each preset has been hand designed to look great with a wide variety of images.
As Photographers ourselves we use these presets on all our clients images to make our workflow faster and give them an edge.
-This package of presets is compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and your Creative Cloud Version-
*Compatible with Adobe Raw, Tiff and JPEG.*
***These can only be used in Adobe Lightroom and won't work in Photoshop.***
All products come with installation instructions.
Once payment is made you can download the presets instantly.
Contact us with any questions regarding your order or using your presets we will be happy to help!
XOXO Lou & Marks
© 2016, Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
UPDATED THE PRESETS FOR MODERN KIDS AND THE ZIP FILEDocuments
After your file has synced, it will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file (LM - MODERN KIDS AA.ZIP)
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
I'm always happy to help! Contact me for any support questions: