An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Plug-in Filter to Create PhotoBooks, Collage, Wedding Albums inside Photoshop.
If you have tried to create a collage by placing and aligning multiple images.. adding borders etc... You know that it is very cumbersome and time consuming... you have to create grids...snap, crop, go back and forth between layers.... it s not easy, take an awful long time and usually alignments suffer, not looking good... Now if you wish to repeat the same layout with another set of Photo.. you back to all those long akward steps again!
But now, not anymore with UberCollage...
UberCollage is a very powerful plug-in so you can create any kind of PhotoBooks, provide number of rows and columns and very easily insert images or other layers. This will align perfectly multiple images. and you will be able to change a parameter and recalculate immediately a new layout.
Also you directly crop/rotate in position.. it is fast and handy
UberCollage is not pixel based so adjustments are done in a snap and this is very flexible.
- Create all kind of table templates... Define the number of Rows and Columns.
- Give Spacing, add Borders and Shadows
- Automatically insert within each rectangles one or multiple images or another layer.
- Save a template to reuse or use one already provided
- Play with transparency and enjoy the power of a plug-in so you collect your photos collated and ready to export as one.
UberCollage is for Mac... and Photoshop or Elements
There are no reviews currently available.
Install, relaunch Photoshop, Open an RGB image, in the filter menu you will see the plug-in HumanSoftware>UberCollage