An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Impress enables text to be stamped to a range of pages in a PDF file.
- watermark which is on a layer below all of the existing text and images.
- above page objects where it can be used for headers and footers, page numbering etc.
- Variables can be set to define
- page numbering
- total number of pages and
- date and time.
- Bates numbering
- use any font available on your system.
- supports CMYK and RGB colors.
- text can be applied at any angle
- page ranges are supported - apply to odd or even pages
There are no reviews currently available.
The product menu item 'Impress' can be found under the Acrobat Plug-ins/Mapsoft menu.
Please access the files in your Downloads folder.
Please make sure that you have the full version of Acrobat running or at least a demo version. This plug-in will not run under the free Adobe Reader. The plug-in becomes part of Adobe Acrobat so once the software is installed you will need to open Adobe Acrobat to use it.
To install the software:
1. Extract the installer from the zip file . In Windows 7/8 you probably won't have to extract the installer as the zip file will open just like a folder.