An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
WHEN ONE CAMERA ANGLE ISN'T ENOUGH, SLINGSTUDIO CAN DELIVER MULTI-CAMERA MAGIC IN MINUTES for all kinds of video applications – sports, schools, houses of worship, distance learning, corporate events, weddings, video blogging, broadcast TV, etc. There are all kinds of possibilities. What will you discover?
SLINGSTUDIO EXTENSION FEATURES:
- Easily import your SlingStudio footage and edit your project with the power of Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Save significant post-production time by generating a timeline with all your clips and editing decisions preserved and in sync.
In the event the Sling Studio Extension does not install properly, please follow the instructions that can be found here
This is a known problem and we are working diligently to repair.
*SlingStudio hardware required.*
There are no reviews currently available.
Added support for latest Adobe Premiere Pro
Added support for latest macOS version
Bug fixes and stability improvements
1. In Adobe Premiere Pro, go to ”Window” menu, select ”Extensions” and select the ”Sling Studio” extension
2. Import SlingStudio project or select a SlingStudio project and native camera recordings to import and synchronize.
3. For full SlingStudio functionality, please use with projects created using SlingStudio Console app version 1.5.81 and above.