An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The Cinematic Vibes collection is a profesionally done bundle of presets for Adobe Lightroom Classic and Adobe Camera Raw created to emulate the cinematic style.
They give to the images a combination of color saturation, depth, brightness and high sharpness, giving your photographs a professional look.
These presets work great with landscapes, urban, travel photography and lifestyles. You can easily adjust the presets to your own style. The effect of the presets may vary depending on the particular characteristics of the original photo.
This pack contains a total of 72 presets for Lightroom
BUY THEM AND START ENHANCING YOUR PHOTOS NOW
RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
There are no reviews currently available.
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”Cinematic Vibes 0104.zip”.
Unzip it and you will get two folders with the presets inside: ”Cinematic Vibes xmp” and ”Cinematic Vibes Lrtemplate”
Use the folder with the .xmp files for the new Lightroom Classic, Lighroom and Adobe Camera Raw in photoshop. For older versions of Lightroom use the folder with .lrtemplate files
For Lightroom Classic:
1. Open the Presets Folder inside Lightroom go to:
- PC: Edit > Preferences
- MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
2. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
3. Depending the version of Lightroom
In Lightroom Classic: Go to ”Settings” folder and paste the unzipped folder
In Lightroom 6 and before: Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
and paste the unzipped folder
4. Close and Open Lightroom again
1. Open your Lightroom CC application and Go to the the Editing section (Three horizontal lines).
2. Open the Presets section. Click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section in Lightroom CC.
3. Click on the three dots and choose ”Open Presets Folder”.
4. Copy and paste downloaded and unzipped Presets collection into ”Develop Presets” folder.
5. Restart your Lightroom CC application
For Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop:
1. Go to the following location on your computer: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
Leave that window open and go to the location where you unzipped the presets zip file and open the xmp folder
You will see a few folders within the xmp folder, select all of them and hit ctrl+C to copy them
2. Go back to the other window where you have the Settings folder open, and hit ctrl+V to paste all the folders inside
Now you should have the preset folder inside the Settings folder
3. Launch Photoshop and then ACR.