An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Photoshop panel to convert a batch of photos to be Impressionnisme style, which includes the following steps:
1) Open all the photos you'd like to convert to Impressionnisme style
2) Click ”Refresh” button to get the opened photos
3) Choose all of these photos or some of them to convert to Impressionnisme style
4) Click ”Impressionnisme” button to do a batch of conversion
1 Save the photo as you wish and please not forget to backup the original photos.
2 If you want to double the effect, remember to do the following.
2.a Flatten current image and save to a local copy
2.b Open the saved a copy and use the panel to apply the effect again
2.c Save the result.
Other addons you might be interested in:
- PaintMe Realistic: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18387.html
- PaintMe Colorful: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.19615.html
- PaintMe Comics: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18517.html
- PaintMe Canvas: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.18443.html
- PaintMe Combo Set: https://www.adobeexchange.com/creativecloud.details.19613.html
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated sample image and description.
To install the extension, log on to the Adobe Add-ons store.
Locate the ExportLayer add-on, and click the button to begin installation.
Once installation is complete, you will see ”Impressionnisme” Panel add-on appear inside the Windows>Extensions menu from within your CC applications.
If any issues with installation, please email email@example.com.