An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
HDR B&W is a pack of 10 professional Presets for Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw for Black and White HDR Photography in a natural style. They work great for travel, architecture and landscape photography
They are designed for general images and work with RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
It works with Lightroom 4, 5, 6, CC and Classic
Note that these presets don´t change exposition and white balance, you´ll have to adjust by yourself depending of the photo.
Depending on the histogram of the photo you may need to adjust black and white point to achieve the best results.
There are no reviews currently available.
Included 10 Adobe Camera Raw Presets
1. Make sure you Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop is installed and you are log in.
After installation, the ZIP file (HDR BW v2.zip) containing the presets will be available from your computer's Downloads folder.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom o PC: Edit Preferences o MAC: Lightroom Preferences
3. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the folder ”BW Film Collection Lightroom Presets 1” containing the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Close and Open Lightroom again
7. Start using them