An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
If you're looking for a full featured content management system that allows you to easily manage your publication's content in a cloud database, manage editorial teams, publish content in print and on the web, then Netrix iCMS is the right solution for you.
- Create content online by your editorial team, and then flow it to your InDesign document, keeping it sync all the time.
- Create content in InDesign, flow it to the online database for reviewing, archiving, or automatical publishing on websites.
- Create and update responsive websites automatically from your publication's content.
- Extensive handling of textual content parts, images, tables - always synced between your InDesign document, the cloud content database, and other platforms you wish.
- Exchange content with other systems such as WordPress and Google Docs or mobile apps, with our open API and connector plugins. You can form a content system adapted to your publishing needs.
- Easy and FREE to set up, with demo pages and tutorial videos included!
There are no reviews currently available.
* Better handling of tables
* Handling of footnotes and endnotes
* Performance improvements
1. Download and install the Netrix iCMS add-on from this page
2. Open InDesign CC
3. Select and open the Netrix iCMS Add-on by navigating to Window > Extensions > Netrix iCMS
4. In the Netrix iCMS panel click ”Create iCMS content database” to set one account up, or log in if you already have one
5. That's it, start using your cloud content database!