An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Cinematic Vibes 01 is a Preset for Lightroom included in the Cinematic Vibes Collection, a profesionally done pack of Presets for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC created to emulate the cinematic style.
It gives to the images a combination of color saturation, depth, brightness and high sharpness, giving your photographs a professional look.
If you like it, you may wanto to purchase: Cinematic Vibes Collection Pack
RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6, CC and Classic. Windows PC and Mac
There are no reviews currently available.
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”Cinematic 01.zip”.
Unzip it and you will get two files ”cinematic 01.xmp” and ”cinematic 01.lrtemplate”
Use .xmp files for the new Lightroom Classic, Lighroom and Adobe Camera Raw in photoshop. For older versions use .lrtemplate files
For Lightroom Classic:
1. Open the Presets Folder inside Lightroom go to:
- PC: Edit > Preferences
- MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
2. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
3. Depending the version of Lightroom
In Lightroom Classic: Go to ”Settings” folder and paste the unzipped file
In Lightroom 6 and before: Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder and paste the unzipped file
4. Close and Open Lightroom again
1. Open your Lightroom CC application and Go to the the Editing section (Three horizontal lines).
2. Open the Presets section. Click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section in Lightroom CC.
3. Click on the three dots and choose ”Open Presets Folder”.
4. Copy and paste downloaded and unzipped Preset into ”Develop Presets” folder.
5. Restart your Lightroom CC application
For Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop:
1. Go to the following location on your computer: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
Leave that window open and go to the location where you unzipped the presets copy the xmp file
2. Go back to the other window where you have the Settings folder open, and hit ctrl+V to paste the file inside
Now you should have the preset folder inside the Settings folder
3. Launch Photoshop and then ACR.