An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Sometimes simple text styles in Photoshop is a lot of work. These Photoshop actions make it easy to turn boring text into appealing headlines in just a few clicks. You can create text with a different-colored underline, add a highlight to paragraph text, and more!
- Play All Effects
- Box -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Underlined Box -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Pill -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Arrow Left -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Arrow Right -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Ribbon -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Ribbon Left -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Ribbon Right -- Looks best with 1-3 lines of text
- Fluid Box
- Fluid Box (Small Text)
✔ One Action to Render Them All
Play one action and pick the effects. This saves you massive time because you can switch effects instantly without having to play each action one-by-one.
✔ 100% Nondestructive and Fully Editable
All styles are created using nondestructive techniques and will NOT merge your layers.
✔ Scalable Vector Shapes & Smart Objects
All text styles are vector shapes or Smart Objects which can be scaled. This futureproofs your work and makes it easy to adjust the colors.
- Photoshop CC
- Mac and Windows
- These actions stretch the limits of what's possible in Photoshop. As such, it requires Photoshop CC and will not work with anything older (including Photoshop CS6)
- The Fluid Box actions make the best attempt at creating highlighted text. It works best with capitalized text and no ascenders/descenders (i.e. g, j, p, punctuation marks, etc).
- The Fluid Box (Small Text) action works better for text smaller than 50 pixels.
- For improved quality, the Pill action does not create a vector shape. Instead, it creates a Smart Object that can be scaled up to 4x its original size. This is because Photoshop does not do well converting curved shapes into paths.
- If you see an ”Warning: No Pixels are selected” error, simply checkmark the ”Never Show Again” option then click OK. This is normal and required by the actions to detect the height of your text.
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
The zip file will be available from your local Downloads folder.
1. In Photoshop, open the Actions panel (Window > Actions).
2. Drag and drop the ATN file into the Actions panel.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
Need help? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.