An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Designed to give your Product Photography a balanced, bright, sharp and eye-catching look. Attract more shoppers with better product photos.
This product is designed to help you correct lighting issues, color cast issues, shadow issues, make your whites whiter, your brights brighter, sharpen, and improve the overall look of your product photography images.
I worked for an editorial magazine based here in Moscow, ID for two years. During that time I had to style shoots, photograph, and edit the images. A combination of my experience with editorial product photography and photography products for various other companies gave me the inspiration to create a consistent editing workflow in Lightroom.
70 Color Corrected presets included:
Reduce Yellow Cast
Reduce Blue Cast
Emphasize Your Subject
---------Why choose us for your editing resources?----------
--Our Products are Professionally made, we pride ourselves on creating natural tool designed to evoke tone, style, and mood.
--You will be able to achieve consistency within your work, creating a style and a cohesive look to all your images, all while streamlining your editing.
--All of our products have been tested on a variety of images and they are very versatile. As photographers ourselves we use these tools to speed up our workflow, and give our images a creative edge.
--Take your photography to the next level, being able to professionally edit your images.
Keep in touch around the web:
@louandmarks on instagram
and @louandmarks around the web
***These can only be used in Adobe Lightroom and won't work in Photoshop.***
-This package of presets is compatible with Lightroom 4, 5, 6 and your Creative Cloud Version-
*Compatible with Adobe Raw, Tiff and JPEG.*
All products come with installation instructions and links to videos.
Once payment is made you can download the presets instantly.
Contact us with any questions regarding your order or using your presets we will be happy to help!
XOXO Lou & Marks
© 2017, Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated Lightroom PresetsDocuments
After your file has synced, it will be available in your Downloads folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file (LM - PRODUCT AA.ZIP)
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
I'm always happy to help! Contact me for any support questions: