An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Landscape HDR is a professionally designed pack of 22 Presets for Lightroom converting your Landscape Photography in a HDR natural style.
Landscape HDR is a must have for photographers, bloggers and instagramers for landscape, travel or architecture photos.
This pack contains a total of 22 Presets for Lightroom
BUY THEM AND START ENHANCING YOUR PHOTOS NOW
RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6, CC and Classic
Windows PC and Mac
IMPORTANT – You may need to have Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop App installed, log in and sync after purchase.
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated CC compatibility
Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”HDR Natural II-Landscapes.zip”. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”Landscape HDR Lightroom Presets” containing the presets
1. Download the presets and unzip them.
2. Open the Presets Folder in Lightroom o PC: Edit > Preferences o MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
3. Go to ”Presets” tab and click on ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Go to ”Lightroom” folder y then to ”Develop Presets” folder
5. Paste the presets into the ”Develop Presets” folder.
6. Maybe you want to create a subfolder.
7. Close and Open Lightroom again
8. Start using them
Note for Lightroom Classic 7.3 users:
If you´re a user of Lightroom Classic 7.3, when you restart Lightroom the presets will automatically convert to .xmp extension and you can use them on Adobe Camera Raw inside Photoshop too.