An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
What is a LUT?
A Look-Up Table (LUT) is a file with .CUBE or .3DL extension, containing math instructions to replace a color (based on RGB value) by another one. It's like a color grading preset. This process is done pixel by pixel with a very high accuracy.
These LUTs are compatible with almost all photo and video editing apps and can be applied on the images made from many cameras.
These LUTS are handmade for your video editing needs. This collection is a great mix bright, moody, vintage, and classic clean film tones to add that extra cinematic look to your videos/films.
You will get a total of 15 .CUBE LUTS.
-Rose Gold Skyline
These were all handmade and created to help give that film look on most video style shooting. To achieve the looks I try my best to shoot in RAW(if camera is capable) also shoot in LOG format for post processing.
There are no reviews currently available.
Applying LUTs in Premiere Pro CC 2017
If you are just applying a single LUT to your footage, an easy approach is to use the Browse… function and select the LUT from your downloads folder.
In Premiere Pro, open the Color workspace by clicking the Color tab at the top center of Premiere Pro.
1. Click on the clip you want to work with.
2. In the Lumetri panel, open the Basic Correction tab.
3. Under Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
4. Go to the LUTs folder and select the LUT of your choice.
If you want your favorite LUTs in the Premiere Pro dropdown menu, follow these steps for Mac and PC.
Mac: Add LUTs to Premiere Pro Dropdown Menu
1. Open a new Finder Window and go to Applications. Open the Adobe Premiere Pro CC folder.
2. Hold Command and click on Adobe Premiere CC. Select Show Package Contents,then open Contents.
3. Open the Lumetri folder. Open the LUTs folder, then open the Technical folder.
4. Drag and drop the LUTs .CUBE files into the Technical folder.
5. Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
6. In the Color panel, go to Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and the 35 Free LUTs will be available.
PC: Add LUTs to Premiere Pro’s Dropdown Menu
The same rules apply as the Mac workflow, but the folder structure is slightly different.
1. Go to the C:// folder, open Program Files, open Adobe, then open Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
2. Open the Lumetri folder, open the LUTs folder, then open the Technical folder.
3. Drag and drop the LUTs .CUBE files into the Technical folder.
4. Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
5. In the Color Panel, go to Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and the LUTs will be available.