An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Bright & Airy Wedding Kit for Professional Results in Adobe Photoshop
Is your wedding work lacking brightness, clarity, and softness? Out Bright & Airy Toned Wedding Kit is exactly what you need if you crave bright, soft, airy wedding photography. This handpicked collection of our best brightening & softening Actions & ACRs comes packed with a variety of tones for all situations of photography. This Kit will help you produce soft, clean, airy undertones, crushed highlights, and muted film inspired toning.
I am a full time photographer, designer, artist, dog mom and wife. I created this Bright & Airy Wedding Kit in time for Wedding Season to help speed up your workflow and create consistency within your edits. These resources come with instructions and links to videos to help you utilize them to their fullest ability.
**This Bright & Airy Wedding Kit Contains 240+ Actions & ACR Presets for Photoshop:**
- 30 Wedding Day Actions
- 20 Pastel Actions
- 10 Matte Actions
- 10 B&W Actions
- 25 Bright & Airy Actions
- 60 Portrait ACR Presets
- 20 Matte ACR Presets
- 20 Black & White ACR Presets
- 25 Bright & Airy Indoor ACR Presets
- 25 Bright & Airy Outdoor ACR Presets
- Use the Bright & Airy & Wedding Day ACRS/Actions to create a very bright & airy look in your outdoor portraiture for weddings
- Use the Portrait ACRs for close up portraiture to smooth skin and enhance features
- Use the Matte & Black & White to help images that were taken in harsh lighting indoor/outdoor or to create creative edits
- Always duplicate your background layer so you can tone down the opacity of your ACRs when using Camera Raw.
This will create a consistent workflow with consistent toning for your wedding images.
---------Why choose us for your editing resources?----------
--Our Products are Professionally made, we pride ourselves on creating natural tool designed to evoke tone, style, and mood.
--You will be able to achieve consistency within your work, creating a style and a cohesive look to all your images, all while streamlining your editing.
--All of our products have been tested on a variety of images and they are very versatile. As photographers ourselves we use these tools to speed up our workflow, and give our images a creative edge.
--Take your photography to the next level, being able to professionally edit your images.
Keep in touch around the web:
@louandmarks on instagram
***These can only be used in Adobe Photoshop and won't work in Lightroom.***
-This package of presets is compatible with Photoshop 4, 5, 6 and your Creative Cloud Version-
*Compatible with Adobe Raw, Tiff and JPEG.*
Once payment is made you can download instantly.
XOXO Lou & Marks
© 2017, Lou & Marks, All Rights Reserved
Do not sharing the files, or selling them in any form. Derivative works are also prohibited. VIOLATORS OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE PROSECUTED.
There are no reviews currently available.
UPDATED ACRS & ACTIONS
FULL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED IN YOUR ZIP FILE
HOW TO INSTALL PHOTOSHOP ACRS
1. Download and unzip the presets you purchased.
2. Place them in the following location:
*Mac(user)>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Camera Raw>Settings
*Win (user)>Application Data>Adobe>Camera Raw>Settings
Copy the preset files (.xmp) into the 'settings' folder, do not create a folder as folders are not supported in ACR.
*To show Library, hold down the option key while selecting “Go” in the Mac Finder menu on your desktop.
Make sure you only copy the preset files (.xmp) into the 'settings' folder, specified above, as folders are not supported in Camera Raw.
If you are on a Mac, the Library menu may be hidden, depending on your operating system. To reveal it, hold the Option key down while selecting the “Go” menu in the Finder.
If you're still having troubles finding the 'Settings' folder, you can also save a file within ACR and search for it on your computer. When found make a shortcut to the 'Settings' folder either in your sidebar or as a desktop shortcut for easy access.
Full Instructions are included within your zip file once you uncompress.
If you have any questions or need any help down't hesitate to message us Louandmarks@gmail.com
HOW TO INSTALL PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS:
For MAC & PC
1. Download and Unzip the presets.
2. Place all your actions in a folder.
3. Open Adobe Photoshop.
4. Click ”Actions” Under the ”Window” button. A checkmark will appear next to it and an Actions window should open.
5. Click the small arrow on the top, right hand side on the Actions window.
6. Select ”Load Actions“.
7. Locate the Action you want to use - you can only load one at a time - and click ”Open”.
8. Check the box of the action you want to use and hit the ”Play” button on the bottom of your layers window.
9. *Optional* In the Actions Menu Check the Button Mode to access one click Actions
Full instructions included in your zip folder as well