An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This realistic Oil Paint Action will turn your picture into a piece of art in a few seconds.
1. If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter of photoshop.
More details: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/oil-paint-greyed-out.html
2. This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version only) CC14, CC15.1.2+ , CC17+, PS 19+ and PS20+.
3. This action won't work in Photoshop 15.0. As it doesn't have oil paint plugin. Please upgrade your photoshop to PS 15.1.2+ or PS CC17+ before using this Action.
1. Avoid using small resolution images.
2. The results will vary from one photo to the next. Not every photo will look great with every action. Experiment with them and you'll get a good feel for which actions work best with certain types of photos.
3. Combine effects and adjust their opacity for completely unique results.
4. Modify the opacity of the layers or of the main effect folder.
5. Each layer can be adjusted and can be hidden, deleted, or adjust the opacity. Feel free to mix it up by turning off layers, running actions on top of each other, and adjusting opacity.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me, I'm happy to answer any questions.
Be creative and have fun!
There are no reviews currently available.
Updated Screenshots of the product
For installation, kindly follow the steps below:
1. For CC customers all the addons require Creative Cloud Desktop app to be installed. If you have not already installed the Creative Cloud desktop app, please download and install it from: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html
2. Run your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and make sure the ”File Sync” option is turned on and you have logged in with the same adobe id (from which the add-on was purchased) in CC desktop app, in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application:
I. Click the app icon (on the Windows System Tray, or the Mac Menu bar)
II. Click the gear icon and select ”Preferences”
III. Click the ”Creative Cloud” tab and then on ”Files”
IV. Make sure that Sync is turned on
3. Your add-on file ”Classic Oil Paint Action by Linspace” should automatically download to your default ‘Downloads' folder, once you install the add-on via creative cloud.
4. You'll need to unzip the contents of the file. This should reveal .atn file.
FOR WINDOWS AND MAC:
1. Simply click on the .atn file or go to the PS select Window > Actions from the menu.
2. Click the actions panel menu button (it's located on the upper right corner of the panel). The action panel menu pops up. Locate and click the ”Classic Oil Paint Action by Linspace” action, to load it in the actions panel.
3. Actions are ready.
4. Open an image then click on the action and click play button.
If it is failed, kindly try following steps:-
1. Click on https://www.adobeexchange.com/my-exchange.html?cloud=cc and login with your Adobe ID.
2. Then click on ‘Uninstall' wait for few seconds and then click on ‘Install' again. Wait a few moments for Creative Cloud Notification to pop-up, Check whether installation was successful, or failed?
3. If it failed, please provide adobe support(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the exact error message and its screenshot.
4. If it says successful, please follow the instructions written below header 'Instructions to select Action Set in Photoshop'