An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Lightroom plug-in to check catalog for duplicates using perceptual hashing which makes it more accurate and not dependent from any file formats and EXIF data.
There are no reviews currently available.
Image format supported and tested:
* Adobe Digital Negative(`*.dng`)
* Canon RAW(`*.cr2` - only, `*.crw` is not supported yet)
* Epson RAW(`*.erf`)
* Hasselblad 3FR(`*.3fr`)
* Kodak RAW(`*.kdc` - verified on Kodak DC50, DC120. Easyshare Z1015 RAW files doesn't work)
* Leaf RAW(`*.mos` - verified on Aptus 22, Aptus 75 doesn't work)
* Nikon RAW(`*.nef` - only, `*.nrw` is not supported yet)
* Sony RAW(`*.arw`, `*.sr2`) - Experimental at the moment
File -> Plug-in Manager -> Add -> [Pick deduplicator.lrplugin file]