An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Insta One is a professionally designed pack of 40 Presets for Lightroom that emulates the Instagram look and colors.
INSTA one is a must have for photographers, bloggers and instagramers: travel, landscape, architecture, wedding or portraits photos.
This collection is a one click setting to adjust the toning, colors and look of your photos, use them as a starting point for your workflow, you can easily modify them to fit your images adjusting exposure, white balance, whites or blacks
This pack contains a total of 40 Presets for Lightroom.
BUY THEM AND START ENHANCING YOUR PHOTOS NOW
RAW, DNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files. Best results with RAW/DNG.
There are no reviews currently available.
Added xmp files and updated compatibility
Download the file, you will get a zip file called "InstaOne 0102.zip".
Unzip it and you will get two folders with the presets inside: "InstaOne xmp" and "InstaOne lrtemplate"
Use the folder with the .xmp files for the new Lightroom Classic, Lighroom and Adobe Camera Raw in photoshop. For older versions use the folder with .lrtemplate files
For Lightroom Classic:
1. Open the Presets Folder inside Lightroom go to:
- PC: Edit > Preferences
- MAC: Lightroom > Preferences
2. Go to "Presets" tab and click on "Show Lightroom Presets Folder"
3. Depending the version of Lightroom
In Lightroom Classic: Go to "Settings" folder and paste the unzipped folder
In Lightroom 6 and before: Go to "Lightroom" folder y then to "Develop Presets" folder
and paste the unzipped folder
4. Close and Open Lightroom again
1. Open your Lightroom CC application and Go to the the Editing section (Three horizontal lines).
2. Open the Presets section. Click on the Presets bar at the bottom of the Editing section in Lightroom CC.
3. Click on the three dots and choose "Open Presets Folder".
4. Copy and paste downloaded and unzipped Presets collection into "Develop Presets" folder.
5. Restart your Lightroom CC application
For Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop:
1. Go to the following location on your computer: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
Leave that window open and go to the location where you unzipped the presets zip file and open the xmp folder
You will see a few folders within the xmp folder, select all of them and hit ctrl+C to copy them
2. Go back to the other window where you have the Settings folder open, and hit ctrl+V to paste all the folders inside
Now you should have the preset folder inside the Settings folder
3. Launch Photoshop and then ACR.