An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Once updating the macOS to 10.15.2, the tethering function does not work. Please hold off from updating to macOS 10.15.2.
Once the FUJIFILM GFX Series camera is connected to a computer via USB cable or Wi-Fi access-point, the ”Tether Shooting Plug-in PRO for GFX” allows users to import captured images directly to a computer.
The plug-in is featuring the ”Camera Mode” and ”PC Mode” to control shooting on camera or from computer.
In Camera Mode, the camera is held in hand or set up on a stand. The images taken will be transferred directly and saved onto computer for use in Lightroom. Adjustment of exposure and other shooting settings as well as the shutter release is carried out on the camera.
In PC Mode, users can check the viewfinder image of a remotely-setup camera in the LIVE VIEW window, operate the camera and adjust its settings on the computer screen. The user can also take images and have them transferred directly and saved onto a computer for use in Lightroom. Adjustment of exposure and other shooting settings and the shutter releases are carried out from a the connected computer.
- Lightroom Classic CC (Ver.7)
- Lightroom Classic 8
- Lightroom Classic 9
There are no reviews currently available.
- RAW RECORDING setting can be set from the computer.
- DYNAMIC RANGE setting can be set from the computer.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) is supported.
- WHITE BALANCE name changed: From "DAYLIGHT" to "Daylight".
- WHITE BALANCE name changed: From "CUSTOM1", "CUSTOM2", and "CUSTOM3" to "Cus.1", "Cus.2", and "Cus.3".
- FUJIFILM GFX 100 is supported.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) is supported.
- GFX 50R is supported.
- Compatible with SELECT FOLDER / CREATE FOLDER features.
- The 35mm format mode of the GFX 50S is supported.
- Initial Release
WHERE TO FIND THE INSTALLED PLUG-IN:
The plugin will be installed onto the modules folder of Lightroom.
Once the plug-in is installed successfully, you will find the plug-in at the Lightroom Plug-in Manager window. To open the Plug-in Manager window, please select "File" -> "Plug-in Manager" from the Lightroom menu.
Please check the installed plug-in is "enabled" at the Plug-in Manager window.
To start the plug-in, please select "File" -> "Tethered Capture" -> "Start Tethered Capture" from the Lightroom menu.
BEFORE STARTING THE PLUG-IN, PLEASE CHECK:
- NO camera control application other than Lightroom is running.
- Follow the Owner's Manual or New Feature Guide instruction, set the connection mode to tethering mode (PC SHOOT AUTO, USB AUTO, USB TETHER SHOOTING AUTO).
More By This Producer:
A plug-in software to enable Mac tethered shooting with the compatible FUJIFILM digital cameras.
A plug-in software to enable PC tethered shooting with the compatible FUJIFILM digital cameras.
A plug-in software that enables tether shooting with compatible FUJIFILM digital cameras. PRO version is capable of operating on a computer.