An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 600+ more overlays with the Photoshop Overlays Collection: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12767.html
HOW TO ADD BRIGHT SPARKLER EFFECTS TO YOUR PHOTOS
Here's The Most Simple Yet Elegant Way of Adding Sparklers to Your Images With 170 Sparkler Overlays Shot in Our Professional Studio
After weeks of shooting and editing, the perfect and biggest set of sparkler overlays for Photoshop is here. Shot in our professional studio with a Canon 6D for ultra-realism when incorporated into your photos.
Here's all the good stuff you'll get in this pack:
- 170 long exposure sparkler overlays (1200x1200px -4500x3000px - 300DPI - JPEG)
- Letters, numbers, and symbols
-Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Instructions included for using the overlays so you can quickly get started.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
Add sparklers with ease. Make your editing process simpler and easier.
Sparklers look great for all types of projects such as wedding photography. But it can be a pain to set-up and shoot every time.
We made the SPARKLER collection to make it fun, easy, and simpler to add sparklers effects to your images.
We spent weeks shooting and then editing these in Photoshop to get them just right (and you will know when you use them)
They will feel like absolute magic when you use them and your clients will love it too.
Buy the SPARKLER collection now and instantly transform your images.
There are no reviews currently available.
Added 110 new overlays including numbers and letters.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-sparklers.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] sparklers” containing '170' overlays separated into an ”etc” ”letters” and ”numbers” folder.
3. Open Photoshop and open the file you want to edit.
4. Drag and drop any overlay from the folders into Photoshop.
5. Set the blending mode to ”screen” or ”lighten” then change to the needed opacity and size.
6. Add a layer mask to the overlay and use the brush tool with a 20% flow and 100% opacity and then paint over any parts you don't want.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.