An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 600+ more overlays with the Photoshop Overlays Collection: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12767.html
INTRODUCING DRAMATIC SKIES VOL 1 - A PACK OF SKY OVERLAYS TO INSTANTLY ADD BEAUTIFUL SKIES TO ANY IMAGE
How Many Images Do You Currently Have on Your Hard Drive That Would Be Fixed by Simply Changing the Sky?
Say goodbye to boring or overcast skies and take photos whenever you please. Don't let mother nature tell you when to take photos.
Created after living in rainy Taiwan for far too long and having days straight of overcast days. These were created to solve that problem. And now they're available for you too.
Here's all the good stuff you'll get in this pack:
- 54 sky photo overlays (4500x3000px - 300DPI - JPEG)
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Instructions included for using the overlays so you can quickly get started.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
Buy DRAMATIC SKIES VOL 1 now and instantly fix bad skies.
There are no reviews currently available.
Fixed quality of some files.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-sky-clouds.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] sky & clouds” containing '54' overlays.
2. Open Photoshop and open the file you want to edit.
3. Drag and drop any overlay from the folders into Photoshop.
4. Set the blending mode to ”darken” or ”multiply” then change to the needed opacity and size.
5. Add a layer mask to the overlay and use the brush tool with a 20% flow and 100% opacity and then paint over any parts you don't want.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.