An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Once upon a time if you wanted to take a photo, if had to be shot on film. You would buy a roll, load you camera and take you pictures. Afterwards you would take the roll to the photo lab to get developed and you would finally see your photos. Digital photography has changed all this. There is no need for film, chemicals or darkrooms.
Give digital camera footage the color and grain of your favorite vintage film stocks. Rediscover analog photography with this amazing film emulation actions pack!
Follow the link below to download the PDF preview album: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TzBuceZ6czU2JVYzlwd19ZZmc/view
Vintage Film Actions Set contains 6 collections / 285 actions:
1. Pure Color Film Effects (65 actions)
2. Vintage Color Film Effects (55 actions)
3. Retro Color Photo Effects (45 actions)
4. Pure Black&White Film Effects (56 actions)
5. Retro Monochrome Photo Effects (55 actions)
6. Vintage Camera Light Leaks (18 actions)
Pure Color Film Effects. This collection consists of pure color film emulations:
- Agfa: Astia 100F, RSX-II 100, Ultra Color 100, Precisa CT 100, Optima 400, Vista 100, Agfachrome
- Fuji: Astia 100F, Instax, Reala, Pro 160C/160S/400H/800Z, FP 100C, Superia 100/200/1600, Superia X-TRA 400/800, Provia 100F/400F, Velvia 50/100F
- Kodak: E100S, Gold 100/200/400, Ektar 100, Ektachrome 100G/100GX/EES/400X Pro, Elite Color 200/400, Elite Color Extra 100, Portra 160/160VC/400/400VC, Ultra Color 100UC, Ultra Max 400, Kodachrome 25/64/200/35mm
- Konica: Super XG 100 / XG 200
- Lomography: Redscale 100, X-Pro 200
- Polaroid: Polachrome, SX-70 Film
+ Additional Vintage Effects: Custom Film Grain Effect, Super Matte and Ultra Matte Effects, Black or White Vignettes
Vintage Color Film Effects. This collection consists of vintage color film emulations and cross processing. Cross process is a technique that was originally developed for processing film images. By processing the film in the wrong type of chemicals, you could create a highly stylised image with drastically different colours and contrast.
- Adox Color Implosion, EPP, Konica Film
- Agfa: Agfacolor Neu, CT Precisa 100, Optima, NPS 160, RSX 160, RSX II 100, Agfafilm Lomo
- Fuji: NPS 160, Pro 800Z, Provia 100F, Sensia 100, Velvia 100F, Superia 200, Fuji Film (lomo)
- Kodak: E100S, Ektar 100, Ektachrome/GX100, Gold 200, Royal Gold 400, Kodak Film (lomo)
- Polaroid: 600, 669, SX-70 Blend Film, Time Zero Film
Retro Color Photo Effects. This collection costist of color vintage and retro effects.
- Retro Photo Effects: Autochrome, Caseign Pigment, Chemigram, Chrysotype, Ektachrome, Fuji Emulsion Lift, Gum Tricolor, Kodachrome 35mm, Kodachrome II, Kodacolor, Mordancage, Oleobrom, Photolithogram, Pinhole, Polaroid Emulsion Lift, Polaroid Image Transfer, Resinotype, Salt Print, Tempera Print, Tintype
- Miscellaneous Vintage Photo Effects: Bleach Bypass, Faded Magazine, Faded Photo, Photo 60’s, Photo 70’s, Poster, Print Film, Slide Film
Pure B&W Film Effects. This collection consist of pure black and white film emulations:
- Adox: CHS 100 II, CMS20, Silvermax; Bergger BRF 400 Plus; Konica 750
- Agfa: Agfapan 100/400, APX 25/100/400, Scala 200, Neopan 100 Acros, Neopan 1600
- Foma Fomapan: 100 Classic, 100R, 200 Creative, 400 Action
- Fuji: Neopan 100 Acros/400/1600
- Ilford: Delta 100/400/3200, FP4 Plus 125, HP5 Plus 400, HPS 800, Pan F Plus 50, XP2 Super 400, SFX 200, Ortho Plus
- Kodak: HIE, Panatomic-X, Plus-X 125, Pro BW400CN, Technical Pan, T-Max 100/400/p3200, Kodalith, TRI-X 400
- Polaroid: 664, 667, 672, Polapan
- Rollei: IR400, Ortho 25, Retro Tonal 100, Retro 80
Retro Monochrome Photo Effects. This collection costist of monochrome and black&white vintage and retro effects.
- Albumen, Ambrotype, Anthotype, Argyrotype, Bromoil, Calotype, Carbon, Copper Photogravure, Cyanotype, Daguerreotype, Dry Plate, Granular, Gum Bichromate, Gumoil, Kallitype, Oil Print, Lith, Liquid Emulsion, Lumen Print, Palladium, Photo Intaglio, Photopolimer Gravure, Pinhole, Platinum, Paltinum Palladium, Polaroid 55, Pyro, Salt Print, Satista, Silver Gelatin, Vandyke, Wet Plate, Woodburytype, Ziatype.
Vintage Camera Light Leaks Effects. A light leak is a hole or gap in the body of a camera where light is able to "leak" into the normally light-tight chamber, exposing the film or sensor with extra light. This light is diffuse, although parts within the camera may cast shadows or reflect it in a particular way. Within the lomography movement it is seen as a positive effect, giving photos character. Here you will find 18 different artistic light leak actions.
- The actions within the set load multiple layers allowing you to easily adjust the look of the photo after the action has run, delivering perfect results. Now you can easily add creative look to your photos.
- Step by step instructions are included explaining how to apply content
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
If you are experiencing problems please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Miracle Design Studio
All Rights Reserved.
There are no reviews currently available.
Within Photoshop, click Window > Actions, then click the button on the top right of the Actions Panel to reveal Vintage Film Actions (Pure Color Film Effects / Vintage Color Film Effects ...etc).
The PDF preview album will be saved on Desktop.