An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
⚡ Save 75% and get this plus 600+ more overlays with our Photoshop Overlays Collection: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12767.html
INTRODUCING STARRY NIGHTS COLLECTION - Easily add beautiful starry night skies in an instant by dragging and dropping.
Gone are the days of worrying about light pollution affecting your night photos. No need to wait for long exposure either.
Here's Everything You Get in This Package:
- 50 night sky photo overlays (4500x3000px – 300DPI – JPEG)
- Instructions included for using the overlays so you can quickly get started.
- Instant Download - no waiting around.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers (Photoshop CS2+, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
Buy the starry nights collection now and see what they can do for your images.
There are no reviews currently available.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-night-skies.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] night skies” containing '50' overlays separated into three folders.
3. Open Photoshop and open the file you want to edit.
4. Drag and drop any overlay from the folders into Photoshop.
5. Set the blending mode to ”color dodge,” ”linear dodge” or ”multiply” then change to the needed opacity and size.
6. Add a layer mask to the overlay and select the eraser tool with a flow of 1-20% and erase the parts of the overlay that you don't want or that are overlapping.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.