An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
GRUNGE PRO - PROFESSIONAL HIGH-QUALITY GRUNGE TEXTURES FOR YOUR NEXT DESIGN PROJECT
You can never get enough grunge textures for your collection. But these will be the best you will own.
Designed from photos that were shot with a full frame Canon 6D for crispy quality goodness. All shot on the grungy old streets of Bangkok, Thailand.
Here's Everything You Get:
- 125 grunge textures (5472x3648px – 300DPI – JPEG)
- Instant Download - use your new textures immediately.
- Not just photos - meticulously edited to work as textures on a wide variety of images.
- Compatible with any software that allows you to work with layers (Photoshop CS2+, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.)
- Works with both Mac and PC's.
This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to start adding grunge textures to your work.
Buy GRUNGE PRO now and start using the best grunge textures money can buy.
There are no reviews currently available.
Fixed quality of some files.
1. Download the file, you will get a zip file called ”nuugraphics-grunge.zip” which can be found in your downloads folder or wherever your downloads are saved to. If you cannot find it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it ASAP.
2. Unzip it and you will get a folder called ”[nuugraphics] grunge” containing '125' textures.
3. Open any layering software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Paintshop Pro, etc. and drag and drop any texture into the program.
4. Depending on what you want to do, look online for many tutorials and examples on using textures.
More By This Producer:
Download and sample 10 free Lightroom presets from the Lightroom Essentials Collection. Includes portrait, landscape, b&w, lomo, pastel, HDR, matte and more.
Download and sample 12 free Photoshop overlays including bokeh, bubbles, dust, fireworks, glitter, vintage paper, lens flare, skies, and sparklers.
Collection of 500+ professional presets for Lightroom designed to streamline your workflow and help beautify your photos.