An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Completely transform your photos with beautiful surreal colors. Teal, yellow and pink. These presets are specifically designed for sunny outdoor landscapes and cityscapes. Try them out today!
What You'll Get:
- 14 Fadeable Lighroom Presets (14 looks x 5 strengths = total of 70 presets)
- Toolkit of 12 Presets to change color balance and flatness
- 14 Fast-Render LUTs
- 14 High Quality LUTs
Daydream Lightroom Presets & LUTs
✔ 14 Surreal Looks
Transform your photos with this bundle of 14 Lightroom presets! They work great for daytime cityscape and landscape photos.
✔ Fadeable Lightroom Presets
Have you ever used a Lightroom preset that was so close to perfect... but it's either too strong or too light. Here's the solution! These presets come in 5 variations from light to strong. Need something stronger? Just pick the stronger preset.
- LUTs can only emulate the color grading and there will be slight differences between the Lightroom presets and LUTs.
- The Fast-Render LUTs are recommended for video projects. They process faster with minimal difference compared to the HQ LUTs.
- As these presets make dramatic tonal changes, they work best with raw files.
- These Lightroom presets are designed for landscape and cityscape photos. We recommend using a lower-strength preset for more natural looking skintones.
There are no reviews currently available.
Instructions Adobe Addons.pdf
After the file has synced, 'Daydream Lightroom Presets by SparkleStock.zip' will be available in your local Downloads/Desktop folder.
1. Extract the ZIP file.
2. In Lightroom, go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
3. In the Presets tab, click on the ”Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. A folder will open. Copy the all of the folders inside the Develop Presets folder that you extracted in Step 1 into your Lightroom\Develop Presets folder.
4. Restart Lightroom. The presets will appear in the Presets panel located in the Develop module.
Can't find the download?
1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop application, click the three vertical dots icon in the upper-right, and then select Preferences.
2. Click Creative Cloud and select Files. Ensure that File Sync is enabled.
We're happy to help! Please contact us at email@example.com
More By This Producer:
Easily add glitch effects to your photos with these Photoshop actions
Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions!
Download these Photoshop actions to add beautiful wedding effects to your photos in just a few clicks.