Plugin acquired. Open creative cloud app to finish installation. Install.
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
fontoGallery allows you to generate and publish in just a few clicks a complete web photo gallery for your clients.
Gallery published on your website allows clients to easily browse, choose and finally submit a form containing a selection of photos that they are interested in.
You get a list of user selected photos by email. This list can then be easily uploaded into Lightroom, Total Commander etc. for automatic selection and further processing.
For easier configuration submitted form contents are sent to you using external script working on our server (if you have privacy concerns, using the pro version you can use your own SMTP server configuration).
There are no reviews currently available.
30.03.2017 - 0.2.5 (beta):
- option to set the default language version of user interface (pro version only)
- PHP DB library mysql to mysqli rewrite (deprecation of mySQL extension in new PHP versions)
29.11.2017 - 0.2.6 (beta):
- fixed background color bug
- fixed mail headers in build in SMTP engine for better SpamAssassin score
1. Download the files and extract them to some temporary directory. After extracting you should get a folder named fontoGalleryLite.lrwebengine or fontoGalleryPro.lrwebengine (depending on the version you have).
2. Copy this folder to the proper destination. The destination depends upon your operating system.
- on Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
The "AppData" folder is usually hidden. You must first enable "show hidden folders" in the folders options.
- on Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Web Galleries\
- on Windows (alternatively) you can copy them to:
"c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom x.x\Shared"
but you can need administrator privileges
- on Mac OS X Snow Leopard / Leopard / Lion
Users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Web Galleries/
3. To see the plugin you need to reopen Lightroom
4. You can access the plugin in the Web module, in the "Layout Style" section on the right side.
5. When installing new version of the plugin it is best to remove (and backup) the old version before copying the new one.