An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Export and publish photos from Lightroom directly to Box.
Mac OS version.
There are no reviews currently available.
* Implemented ”POODLE” (SSL vulnerability) detection and remediation.
* Export Settings: added low/high pixel threshold options for validating image size.
* Added a configuration option allowing to suppress upload errors until the very end of export operations.
* Export Dialog: improved album caching.
* Export Dialog: new Quick Filter feature which enables you to search albums using a text string.
* Export Dialog: improved the layout.
* New Album Dialog: Now you can paste the name of the currently selected folder or collection with a single click.
* Other minor improvements.
Creative Cloud Desktop App will use Extension Manager CC to download this product to your local Downloads folder on your computer as BoxExportPlugin_2.6.0.dmg. In Extension Manager you will see the product under ”Other” which simply means it has gone into your Downloads folder.
If you are having issues downloading the installer through the Extension Manager, visit http://alloyphoto.com/plugins/box/ and download the standalone installer.
The downloaded disk image will mount (double-click the file if it wouldn't mount automatically) and display the plugin's installation dialog. Make sure to quit Lightroom before proceeding. Follow installation steps at http://alloyphoto.com/plugins/box/box-installation/ to correctly install and activate the product.