An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Export and publish photos from Lightroom directly to AdoramaPix.
Mac OS version.
There are no reviews currently available.
* Improved performance of album related operations.
* Export Dialog: Albums descriptions now display correctly.
* Export Dialog: album creation dates now display correctly.
* Export Dialog: minor improvements of the album caching algorithm.
* Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Creative Cloud Desktop App will use Extension Manager CC to install this product to your local Downloads folder on your computer: $HOME/downloads/AdoramaExportPlugin_3.0.2.dmg and mount the installer's disk image.
In Extension Manager you will see the product under ‘Other’ which simply means it has gone into your Downloads folder. You then must run the installer file from there while keeping Lightroom closed.
If for some reason you are having issues with the Extension Manager, download the alternative disk image from http://alloyphoto.com/plugins/export-to-adoramapix/ and mount the disk image.
Once the disk image has been mounted, you will see a prompt to install the Adorama Plugin package file. Click the package icon to proceed and follow step-by-step instructions available at http://alloyphoto.com/plugins/export-to-adoramapix/adorama-installation/