An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Are you a professional Flash animator and do you use a lot of custom keyboard shortcuts to animate more efficiently? If so, these commands will really help your workflow.
* Goto Frame : Prompt to input in the specific frame number to move the timeline playhead
* Graphic Next Frame : Go to the next frame of a selected graphic symbol
* Graphic Previous Frame : goto the previous frame of a selected graphic symbol
* Key All Layers : Add a keyframe on all layers of the current timeline's playhead position
* Next Keyframe : Move the playhead to the next keyframe on the current layer
* Previous Keyframe : Move the playhead to the previous keyframe on the current layer
* Scrub Back : Skip back 10 frames from the current playhead position
* Scrub Forward : Skip forward 10 frames from the current playhead position
There are no reviews currently available.
* CC 2014 compatibility
Navigate to Commands -> Timeline to find all Timeline commands