An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Juicebox is a beautiful, responsive HTML5 image gallery, built to work on all modern web devices from IE8 to iOS. Free and customizable. Easily create Juicebox galleries in Photoshop with the Juicebox Photoshop Template.
- For more details on Juicebox gallery visit: www.juicebox.net
- For support on the Juicebox Photoshop template visit: www.juicebox.net/support/photoshop/.
(c) 2018 SimpleViewer Inc. All rights reserved.
There are no reviews currently available.
Juicebox for Photoshop v1.5.1
View the full Juicebox version history: https://www.juicebox.net/support/history/
1) Make sure that you are signed in with your Adobe ID.
2) Make sure that 'File Syncing' is turned on in your Creative Cloud desktop app ('Tools -> Preferences -> Creative Cloud -> Files -> Sync').
3) Click the blue button marked 'Free' at the top of this page to install the plugin.
4) Check in your Creative Cloud desktop app 'Home -> Activity Stream' that the plugin has been installed successfully.
5) Start Photoshop.
6) In Photoshop, go to 'File -> Scripts -> Juicebox' to run the script and create your gallery.
Note #1: If you have recently installed or uninstalled a version of Photoshop, please reboot your computer before installing the plugin.
Note #2: If the procedure above does not work, please follow the manual installation instructions here: https://juicebox.net/support/photoshop/