An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The widget allows you to have a YouTube video as the fullscreen background for your Muse project. No compplication or file conversion is needed, enter your video ID and it takes care of the rest.
It also allows you to apply different filters on the video such as Grayscale or Blur, to makes the emphasis mostly on the content and have the video plays in the back.
+3 overlay effects (dots, horizontal lines, vertical lines)
1. No video conversion is needed, only the video ID.
1. Five filters (grayscale, sepia, invert, blur and saturate).
3. Three overlay effects.
4. Multiple options, such as opacity control and playback controls.
Preview here: http://www.qooqee.com/widgets/youtube-fullscren-video-muse-widget.html
There are no reviews currently available.
After you downloaded the file, look for Youtube_Fullscreen_QooQee.zip (or similar) in your Downloads folder. Double click on the .zip file to decompress it. You will now have a folder named Youtube_Fullscreen_QooQee. Ideally you should move this to another place on your hard drive. Now follow the steps below.
1. Launch Muse if it is not already running.
2. Click the Import Muse Library button in the bottom left corner of the Library panel.
3. In the Import Library Items dialog box that appears, browse to select the .mulib file in your Downloads folder within a folder called after the widget or if you have moved this folder, either search for it or go to the place it was moved to, then click Open.
4. The imported folder (QooQee_Widgets) appears in the Library panel, ready for use in the current file. Then drag/drop the widget to your project, set the options and enjoy!