An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Managing the versions of documents locally in the efficient way.
* An introduction video - http://youtu.be/QtVY6nBQrTg?a .
* This plug-in is designed to simplify the version control for a single InDesign document locally. It's kind of a document history manager.
* It works offline.
* Backup the current document with one click.
* It stores all versions inside one ”master” .indd file. Transport one .indd file, all versions are attached in it.
* After the first usage, it will assign the shortcut key ”Shift+Alt+S” on Windows or ”Ctrl+Shift+S” on Mac OS X for the Self Version Control panel.
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any question.
There are no reviews currently available.
After the installation, the panel can be found from InDesign menu [Windows -> Self Version Ctrl]