An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Animate any text in Muse with this widget.
1. You do not need to enter any text in the widget, you can apply the animation on any text you already have in your site.
2. You can use it to animate all the texts in your site only by using the paragraph style.
3. It can search your text and find the words you want to animate and put emphasis on them.
You can also choose to make your text fade out after the animation. Text Magic can separately animate every sentence, every word, every character or it can search for a specific word or a part of the text and animate it. The option to control the delays can be used to create an animation of different texts that appear one after another. Moreover, the option to set the delay between each element allows you to control the time of the animation.
Preview here: http://www.qooqee.com/widgets/text-magic-muse-widget.html
After installation, the ZIP file 'Text_Magic_QooQee.zip' will be available in your Downloads folder on your computer. Unzip the folder to reveal the .mulib file.
There are no reviews currently available.
The zip file 'Text_Magic_QooQee.zip' will be available in your Downloads folder on your computer. Unzip the folder to reveal the .mulib file, double click on the .mulib file then...
1. Launch Muse if it is not already running.
2. Click the Import Muse Library button in the bottom left corner of the Library panel.
3. In the Import Library Items dialog box that appears, browse to select the .mulib file in your Downloads folder within a folder called after the widget or if you have moved this folder, either search for it or go to the place it was moved to, then click Open.
4. The imported folder (QooQee_Widgets) appears in the Library panel, ready for use in the current file. Then drag/drop the widget to your project, set the options and enjoy!