An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This set contains 9 free Photoshop actions that create beautiful reflection effects:
• The ”Water Reflection” action creates a scene that shows your photo and its reflection on the water. You can customize many parameters, such as the size of the ripples, the water hue, etc.
• The ”Classic Reflection” actions create 3 reflection effects, with the photo seen from 3 different perspectives (front, left, right). You can modify the size of the reflection, or choose from two different types of backgrounds (solid color | gradient)
• The 2 ”Wall Corner” actions create an interesting scene showing two photos and their reflections, leaning against the 2 sides of a wall corner.
• The ”6 folds” action creates a folding image and its reflection.
• The ”Triptych Reflection” turns your photo into a triptych and adds a reflection.
• The last action lets you add reflection effects on images with transparency!
The actions make extensive use of smart objects, smart filters, and adjustment layers, giving you a great degree of control on the final image.
Documentation and Support:
• To find out how to use the ”Water Reflection” and ”Wall Reflection” effects, visit this page: https://www.panosfx.com/documentation-freebies/using-the-reflections-actions
• You may contact us at email@example.com if you need any help installing/using the files, or if you have any questions.
Check these elegant PanosFX add-ons for Adobe Photoshop:
CARTOONS & POP ART: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.100525.html
2D & 3D JIGSAW PUZZLES: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.100604.html
VECTOR ART: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101164.html
COMPLETE BUNDLE (9 products, 50% off): https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101210.html
There are no reviews currently available.
This version includes the new ”Water Reflections” actions, the new ”Wall Corner” actions, and the new ”6 Folds” action.
Where is the actions file located:
Navigate to your ”Downloads” folder. You should find the ”PanosFX REFLECTIONS” folder there. It contains the ”Reflections” actions file (PFx REFLECTIONS.atn). You may have to restart your computer, for the download to complete.
Note: If you still can't find the files, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the files.
Loading the actions in Photoshop:
• Double-click the ”PFx REFLECTIONS.atn” file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.
Note: If the Actions Panel is not visible, select ”Window > Actions” in Photoshop's menu.
• Open Photoshop and go to the Actions Panel.
• Click the panel's menu button (at the top-right panel corner) and select ”Load Actions” from the pop-up menu.
• Navigate inside the ”PanosFX REFLECTIONS” folder and load the atn file; the actions will be loaded automatically into the Actions Panel.