An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Export and publish photos from Lightroom directly to a Piwigo hosting service. Supports galleries hosted at piwigo.org as well as self-hosted Piwigo installations.
There are no reviews currently available.
* Piwigo 2.8 compatibility.
* Sorting photos in album now works much faster thanks to the improvements in Piwigo 2.8.0 API.
* Added the ability to upload photos in raw (DNG, CR2, NEF) format. Requires Piwigo 2.8.0 or above.
* Added support for private albums
* Added the ability to turn an album public or private. Requires Piwigo 2.5.0 or above.
* Added support for video uploads. Requires Piwigo 2.8.3 or above.
* Publish Service - on successful creation of a new Piwigo publish service the plugin now prompts the user to import existing albums.
* Fixed the issue with synchronizing photo tags incorrectly in some situations.
* Automatic Update - fixed a bug preventing the installation of plugin updates in some cases.
Adobe Extension manager will place the installer disk image (PiwigoExportPlugin_2.8.2.dmg) in your Downloads folder and mount the drive. Once the disk image has been mounted, you will see a prompt to install the Piwigo Plugin package file. Click the package icon to proceed and follow step-by-step instructions available at http://alloyphoto.com/plugins/piwigo/piwigo-installation/