An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The Lightroom Presets and Brushes included in this Collection work with Adobe Lightroom version 4 - 6 and Lightroom CC.. They allow you to enhance your favourite photographs (RAW and JPG) in a click and give them a professional look. The entire set of 30 Lightroom Presets and 5 Brushes is fully customisable.
Lightroom Portrait Brushes:
B&W High Contrast
Matte B&W Grain
Matte B&W Strong
Soft Bright Colors 1
Soft Bright Colors 2
Soft Bright Colors 3
Soft Bright Colors 4
Strong Color Boost 1
Strong Color Boost 2
Warm Bright & Clean
Soften Skin Light
Soften Skin Stronger
The presets will be downloaded to your computer's Downloads folder. See the 'Where to find it' tab for more installation instructions.
IMPORTANT - Due to recent negative feedback referring to problems with the download: Make sure you have Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop App or Extension Manager installed, log in and sync after purchase. If you experience problems, please contact me at alwiDesign.email@example.com
There are no reviews currently available.
Extended compatibility: Lightroom 4-6 and Lightroom CC.
The presets will be downloaded to your computer's Downloads folder.
IMPORTANT - Make sure you have Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop App or Extension Manager installed, log in and sync after purchase. If you experience problems, please contact me at alwiDesign.firstname.lastname@example.org
To install the presets:
1. Open Lightroom and click Lightroom then Preferences on a Mac. On a PC, open Lightroom and click on Edit at the top.
2. Go to Preferences and click it
3. The window that pulls up will show 6 different tabs. Click on Presets and open the box called Show Lightroom Presets Folder...
4. A new window pulls up. Double click on Lightroom then double click on Develop Presets
5. Copy the content of the unzipped files you just downloaded into the folder Develop Presets. Copy the Brushes into the folder called ”Local Adjustment Presets” That's it.
6. Restart Lightroom and the Presets are available.
To use the brushes:
Activate the Adjustment Brush by clicking on the icon in the panel or by selecting it in the drop down menu under Tools. In the Panel, find Effects and access the list of available Brushes presented in a pop-up menu. The newly installed Brushes should be at the end of the list, together with some other pre-installed Brushes.
More By This Producer:
101 Professional Lightroom Presets which are being used by professional wedding, fashion and portrait photographers around the world.
These 15 Matte Photoshop actions will add a matte look to your photographs and give them a professional editorial look.
40 Matte Lightroom Presets + 3 Vignette Presets