An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
- Ability to scale output files for HiDPI (Retina) displays, or any other scale factor.
- Can set up multiple export formats for a single file for easy regeneration of multiple asset sizes/types.
- Settings are saved within Illustrator file so that settings are remembered next time you open the panel.
- Layers can be trimmed down to the size of the layer itself or exported at the artboard's size.
- File name pattern allows for full flexibility of output file names.
- Can optionally export full Artboard images as well as individual layer images.
- Can Load/Save/Import/Export settings.
- PNG 8
- PNG 24
- FXG (CS6 Only)
If you are running Illustrator in a language other than English the tool may not appear under the Scripts menu. If this is the case, please contact me and I will help resolve this for your language.
There are no reviews currently available.
- Reworked builds to include quick-export modes
- Grouping is retained in exports
- Preview file names in list show unencoded characters for better indication of files being generated.
- There is now an alert at the end of export to reduce crashes.
- Centered viewport so that reopened exports are visible
To use, go to File - Scripts - Smart Layer Export