An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The Audrey Lightroom Preset is also part of the ”101 Essential Lightroom Presets” bundle:
The Audrey Lightroom Preset works best with fashion, portrait and wedding photographs and is fully customisable.
It works with Adobe Lightroom version 4 & 5. It allows you to adjust your favourite photographs (RAW and JPG) in a click and gives them a professional look.
There are no reviews currently available.
The AUDREY Lightroom Preset is also part of the ”101 Essential Lightroom Presets” bundle:
Make sure you have Adobe's Creative Cloud desktop App (free) or Extension Manager (free) installed, log in and sync before clicking the download button. If you experience problems, please contact me at alwiDesign.email@example.com
After installation, the ZIP file (AUDREYLightroomPreset.zip) containing the LR preset will be available from your computer's Downloads folder.
1. Open Lightroom and click Lightroom then Preferences on a Mac. On a PC, open Lightroom and click on Edit at the top.
2. Go to Preferences and click it
3. The window that pulls up will show 6 different tabs. Click on Presets and open the box called Show Lightroom Presets Folder...
4. A new window pulls up. Double click on Lightroom then double click on Develop Preset(s)
5. Copy the content of the unzipped files you just downloaded into the folder Develop Presets. That’s it. Restart Lightroom and the Presets are available.
More By This Producer:
101 Professional Lightroom Presets which are being used by professional wedding, fashion and portrait photographers around the world.
These 15 Matte Photoshop actions will add a matte look to your photographs and give them a professional editorial look.
Collection of 30 Portrait Lightroom Presets and 5 Brushes