An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Creates transition for everything: Colors, Text-size, letter-spacing, round-corners, alignment, and basically everything that can be changed through different states of a button.
How to use?
1. From the Widget Libary panel, Place a State Button into the page.
2. Make the changes you want on each state.
3. Place the State button Transition widget into the page, customize the transition speed and you are all set.
There are no reviews currently available.
After you downloaded the file, look for State_button_QooQee.zip in your Downloads folder. Double click on the .zip file to decompress it. You will now have a folder named after the widget. Ideally you should move this to another place on your hard drive. Now follow the steps below.
1. Launch Muse if it is not already running.
2. Click the Import Muse Library button in the bottom left corner of the Library panel.
3. In the Import Library Items dialog box that appears, browse to select the .mulib file in your Downloads folder within a folder called after the widget or if you have moved this folder, either search for it or go to the place it was moved to, then click Open.
4. The imported folder (QooQee_Widgets) appears in the Library panel, ready for use in the current file. Then drag/drop the widget to your project, set the options and enjoy!