An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Adds dropdown lists, radio buttons, and color, date and time pickers to Muse forms. Note: These pieces override existing form elements to work. To view detailed instructions and a demo, visit http://widgets.mu/se/FormsPlus/demo/
* Dropdown List - Uses the ”Enter Text” value as a comma separated list of options to show in a dropdown
* Radio Buttons - ”Groups” a set of checkboxes together so that only 1 of them can be selected
* Color Picker - Replaces a text field with a friendlier interface for selecting colors
* Date Picker - Adds a calendar pop up that makes choosing a date much simpler
* Time Picker - Allows user to choose a time based on intervals throughout a time span
In addition to looking nice, all the fields are keyboard accessible.
There are no reviews currently available.
* Added a new Time Picker widget
* Added a new type of Radio Group widget. You can now select which radio items to group simply by drawing a box around them!
* Some minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Locate the FormsPlus.mulib file in your downloads folder and double click it. Within Muse, it should be added to your library panel, which can be viewed from Window > Library. Create a form with the fields you want, and then drag out the widget you would like to use. Fill in the label for the form element that should be used, and publish
If you hare experiencing problems, you can view more detailed instructions online at http://widgets.mu/se/FormsPlus/demo/ or you can contact me at: email@example.com