An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
This plug-in protects InDesign documents with passwords.
Introducing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiZPDAm1sY
1. Export with Password
To set a password to current document in InDesign:
- Click Export with Password... under menu ProtectINDD.
- Input password and hint.
- Navigate to the folder you want to store the document.
2. Open a Password-protected Document
- The password inputting dialog appears.
- Input correct password to open the protected document.
- The prompted document would be opened if select Cancel button.
The password will be cleared once the incorrect is inputted.
For those who do not have ProtectINDD and need to open password-protected
documents, please install the free plug-in UnprotectINDD from:
3. Export from Folder
Set passwords to all InDesign files in a folder in batch.
Set default password and default store folder.
5. Customize Prompt Document
- The prompt document is the document that will be opened when incorrect
password was used, or no proper plug-in was installed.
- The prompt document can be customized.
UnprotectINDD is a free plug-in.
That plug-in is used to open the password-protected documents for anyone
does not have ProtectINDD.
It also can set passwords to documents which has 2 pages at most.
Feel fee to take a try with it.
7. Contact Us
8. Change Logs
1. add local help documentation
2. customized prompt document
3. remove files for legacy versions of InDesign
1. support InDesign CC 2019
2. bug fixes
There are no reviews currently available.
Resign the plug-in with the new signature
After the installation, a main menu 'ProtectINDD' will appear in InDesign tool bar.