An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Advanced Form to Email PHP,allows you to automatically send data from a web form to an email address. Highly flexible, it can be set up in a few clicks and represents the easiest method ever of processing online forms.
This item boasts the following features:
- Recognizes automatically and in real time all the fields present in a form, including if they were modified after applying the extension;
- Allows to specify an email address where the form data should be sent to, and addresses to which copies should be sent;
- Allows to use a fixed ”subject” or use one of the form fields as subject;
- Allows to use a fixed ”from” address for the messages sent, or use the ”from” field of the email of the user who filled in the form (Note: if your hosting provider allows it).
- Allows to exclude specific form fields from the message; this is useful, for example, in case of captcha fields or submit buttons;
- Optionally allows to send the email message as Plain Text, which minimizes the risk of being classified as spam;
- Allows to enable ”Debug” messages, to identify in a more direct way if any additional setup is needed to send emails;
- Allows to select which page should be displayed in case the email has been sent successfully (usually the ”thank you” page), and a page that should be displayed in case the email has not been sent through (usually providing the user with additional instructions);
- Allows to send an ”autoreply” message to the user with any text you like (usually thanking the user and acknowledging receipt of the form sent), optionally you can include a copy of the submitted data;
- Supports multiple methods of emailing, which can be auto-detected, and in case additonal setup is required, (ex. authentication or custom mail server address), these data can be entered;
- You can opt to include additional user info in the email that you will receive with the form data: IP address, country or used browser;
- Automatically processes file uploads and attaches them to the email;
- Based on Classic ASP scripts. Doesn't require external plug-ins;
- Complete integration from within the Dreamweaver menu: you can insert and update the setup directlty from your Dreamweaver;
- You can use it for any number of forms on your website.
NOTE / REQUIREMENTS: Your webserver must support ASP scripts.
There are no reviews currently available.
v1.0.8 - Build for DW CS6
***Dreamweaver CC users: Please note this extension is only compatible with the CS6 version of Dreamweaver (version 12) - Please do not install this extension for Dreamweaver CC (version 13) - Adobe Exchange Team.***
More By This Producer:
Advanced Form to Email PHP, automatically recognizes information entered into a web form and once the form has been submitted, sends it to you by email.
Text Tools displays a contextual menu when you select some text from a web page allowing to magnify the text, share it via email or Twitter and search at google for that text.
Comments Inserter Widget for Facebook Comments allows you to insert a Facebook comment system in any website.