An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
The extension work with Ajax to lock the form controls you have in the page to prevent a multiple form submit during the send mail process and use Ajax to send the mail and to update the progress bar to have a more usefull progress update
It provides support for the most popular e-mail objects:
- Persits AspEmail
- Dimac JMail
- Soft Artisan SMTPmail
- ServerObjects AspMail
- Send e-mail from form and/or from recordset.
- Progress Bar on e-mail sending.
- Get parameters from any recordset you have in the page
- Support for Html or plain text body text, e-mail priority, Cc list, Bcc list, return receipt, reply-to.
- Support to get body text from file or from form field or from recordset field or write yourself.
- Get the body text from a dynamic page from your site or from any domain with the Microsoft XmlHttp object (must be installed in your server)
- Support for embedded images (If your component support this option)
- Support for attached files (List of files and/or all files in folder)
- Get the path of the files to send from the recordset's fields
- Support for replace string in body text to personalize e-mail body text.
- Report error for each mail is sent to the redirect page
- Register send mail in the database
- Create log on send mail
Help and tutorials:
Server Behaviors >> DwZone >> AjaxMail >> AjaxMail
There are no reviews currently available.
Add compatibility with HTML5 controls
DwZone menu under server behaviors menu