An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Comments Inserter Widget for Facebook Comments allows you to insert a Facebook comment system in any website. This Dreamweaver extension provides multiple advantages over other ways to insert this widget, such as:
- All insertion and visualization is done visually from the Dreamweaver menu. No need to deal with the code.
- Allows to specify the URL related to comments or automatically identify the URL of the current page. The ability to automatically identify the current page is a feature added by this product, thus not available in the original Facebook widget.
- Includes notifications to your email address to let you know when comments are added or deleted. This functionality has also been added by this product since the original Facebook widget doesn't include an implementation to send such notifications.
- Prepares the page so that you can moderate comments directly from the same page.
- Includes configuration with all the languages available on Facebook.
- Does not require an Application ID, does not require prior registration on Facebook, the process of integration through our product is basically reduced to a few clicks in Dreamweaver.
- We offer technical support if you need it in order to integrate the comments on your page.
All the above makes Comments Inserter Widget an excellent tool for integrating the Comment Facebook Widget with minimal effort, minimal time and maximizing the capabilities of this system. Using the Facebook comments system has several advantages, including:
- Comments can appear to the user's friends on Facebook which is a way of promoting your website.
- Since these comments are posted by real Facebook profiles, they are less likely to be considered spam, and are more trusted by users.
- You can insert comments into any page, even static HTML pages.
- Allows users to register not only with their Facebook ID but also with the ID's of Yahoo, AOL and Hotmail.
There are no reviews currently available.
You will find a new option in the menu Commands >> Insert FaceBook Comments.
More By This Producer:
Advanced Form to Email ASP allows you to automatically send data from a web form to an email address.
Advanced Form to Email PHP, automatically recognizes information entered into a web form and once the form has been submitted, sends it to you by email.
Text Tools displays a contextual menu when you select some text from a web page allowing to magnify the text, share it via email or Twitter and search at google for that text.