An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Twelve resolution-independent snowflake shapes for use in your holiday and winter projects. The shapes can easily be used on their own, or in masks, or converted to brush tips shapes.
There are no reviews currently available.
Double-click the .zxp package and the Extension Manager will launch (please see the Adobe website for details of installing the Extension Manager if it is not already installed).
View and Accept the license agreement and the brushes will automatically be installed into the Shapes preset folder inside of Photoshop.
1. Select the Custom Shape Tool
2. In the Options Bar click the Shape Menu
3. Click the Gear Flyout at the top right, choose Load Shapes... from the menu
4. Navigate to the Custom Shapes folder inside the Presets folder in the Photoshop application folder (Applications folder on a Mac, Program Files > Adobe on Windows).
5. Double-click the shapes .csh file and the shapes will be loaded.